Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Complaints Investigation

Banned

thank's admin!
    Last edited by Trav_Admin; 10-09-2014 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Inflammatory, trolling

Hello admin
    please release my friends forum account.
    they have been banned permanently by akilina because akilina against evil and dictatorship in Indonesia travian forum

Forums Account Name:
    1. Anzar VIII
    2. Bleki
    3. lee
    4. lembah baliem

Hi The TG Team,

Currently, I really glad that finally you give response regarding problems occured on ts2.
    I hope, investigation will walk neutral and transparently so the result will satisfying all of both side.

This is not about personal hates to akilina and any ID crew, but we mostly believe that akilina and any ID crew abuse their power, to help one side who playing in ts2 (any members of FW alliance) in order that side could win the server.

Akilina and any ID crew give information to them so their troops could avoid from crop kill.
    The history could seen on screen shot chatting by akilina and any ID crew as the evidence.
    The screen shot published by White Tiger (later, that IFN deleted by akilina - not banned but DELETED).

Also, akilina or the ID crew banned many IFN who talked about this screen shot without any clear explanations.
    So, actually mostly we were disappointed with her and the ID crew

As long as akilina and the ID crew still on their position or still join as Travian team, we will not playing again on Indonesian server or possibly retire to play Travian.

I hope this problems will solve sooner

Thanks

Regards,

-GK-
    Stealth Striker
    Implora

Travian Is Not About Winning, Not About Medals, But It's All About Fair Play

Hey iron hide thanks for your feedback.

You asked me to be fair in how I handle this situation, but then you asked me to fire EVERYONE. I think we can both agree, that that is not a fair action to take, nor does it solve root of the problem. (Actually it makes the problem worse, if I do that our Indonesian players have NO customer support).

I will be as fair as possible in my final decisions and I am already working with the team and players who have written to us to improve the support we provide here on Travian ID. I am really happy to say I've gotten a lot of positive feedback and suggestions on things we can do to make sure this doesn't happen again but also to improve a lot of things in general, especially on the forum.

The support in the game has been improved as well (but we still have more work to do there).

Why don't we discuss solutions together?

What ideas do you have to improve the support here on Travian ID?
    What can we do to make the game fairer?
    What can we do to make the forum a more fun, interesting and fair place for our whole Indonesian community?

would be better if do not see one side
    better view from the other side
    RETIRED

Good Day TG Team,

Glad that you responding my previous comment
    Well, I'm surely trust that the investigation will walk fairly

Why I suggest disposition to akilina and also any of ID crew (not all of ID crews, just few of them), 'cause they are strong indicated involved regarding this problem.
    The screen shot given by White Tiger clearly shown it.
    We already saw it and it can't be argued.

I realize this problem is difficult to be solved because the Community Manager who actually have duty to control the game and stand neutral also involved to abuse power.
    So, it shown that the Community Manager and the crews were lack of control.

I suggest that the SOP of controlling for all of Community Manager and the crews all around the regions will be improved.

SOP to recruit the crews I think must be improved also.
    Players who chosen as Crews must not allow to have access and not receive information about the game server of their relation country. For example ID crews with .id, etc
    This to ensure that the crews will stand neutral and not giving any private information about walking game server to his/her Alliance Family

That just suggestion.

Note :
    To Indonesian players who still have the screen shot from White Tiger, I think it's better to send it to The TG Team as the evidence item to complete their investigation.
    This to ease them during investigation and we must help them

Regards,

-GK-
    Stealth Striker
    Implora

Travian Is Not About Winning, Not About Medals, But It's All About Fair Play

I think akilina already made his own dynasty in travian.
    it might be worthwhile brother TG team, check back to the new ID Crew in the lift.
    In order to trust them anymore and wants to play from the others player
    Last edited by Trav_Admin; 10-09-2014 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Removed trolling/inflammatory/insulting part
    TerminalTravian.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by Trav_Admin View Post
    Hey iron hide thanks for your feedback.

You asked me to be fair in how I handle this situation, but then you asked me to fire EVERYONE. I think we can both agree, that that is not a fair action to take, nor does it solve root of the problem. (Actually it makes the problem worse, if I do that our Indonesian players have NO customer support).

I will be as fair as possible in my final decisions and I am already working with the team and players who have written to us to improve the support we provide here on Travian ID. I am really happy to say I've gotten a lot of positive feedback and suggestions on things we can do to make sure this doesn't happen again but also to improve a lot of things in general, especially on the forum.

The support in the game has been improved as well (but we still have more work to do there).

Why don't we discuss solutions together?

What ideas do you have to improve the support here on Travian ID?
    What can we do to make the game fairer?
    What can we do to make the forum a more fun, interesting and fair place for our whole Indonesian community?
    My suggestion, please choose admin or MH from gold user or profesional person at real world. Why? because gold user or profesional person does`t need money from selling gold.
    I believe from old days until now, many MH using their power to help some player (sometimes they use their power to make some server finish more fast). Why? because they not coming from wealthy person at real world, they need money, and because they only have power at this game, they abuse their power in exchanged they got money from that.

I just wanna give warn, i am old player, several times i play at Europe server i know how the system works (at Europe, MH more polite, more educational, and more honest answer every problem that i meet, at indonesian server they always responds my question with template answer zzzzzz), and if this condition still happened i believe many player like me will leave travian, at least leave from indonesian server, statistic data can`t lie, at old day 1 server polluted with around 4k-5k player, but now? lol even can`t reach 2k, ironic right? because travian always doing update but the reality ppl to play this game decrease a looooot.

Just choose admin or MH from RICH or EDUCATIONAL PERSON! that my last point.

Best Regards
    Last edited by Trav_Admin; 10-09-2014 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Deleted part about ban

First of all, I am deleting all of the defamatory posts in this thread.
    If you want to have a serious discussion about what happened and how we can improve things then you are welcome to post. But I will delete posts that only taunt other people. No more comments about "b.ento" it's old, everyone gets the point, it isn't helping fix anything.

Another reminder: talking about your ban in public is also against the game rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Kenjiro: I've given you multiple options for discussing your bans and given you an option of multiple different people you can discuss it with. The forum isn't one of them.

If you're going to accuse the current crew members of doing something that is against the law, email me evidence. If you just suspect someone of breaking the law, but have never seen proof, I don't want to hear about it. What you are saying has the potential to ruin real lives of entire families. Accusing people of breaking the law is NOT a game. So please, think about what you say before you say it. If it IS true, I'm listening, you know all my email addresses and you know where to send the complaints and evidence.

I will not endorse discrimination during recruitment. I will not only hire people who are rich, that is discrimination and actually against the law in many countries.

I do not care if a person is rich or poor, I only care that they are active, reliable, trustworthy and fair.

I myself cannot be fair if I discriminate against Indonesians who are poor. I hope no one is offended by your post because saying people who don't have a lot of money are untrustworthy and unjust is really rude.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@iron:
    I see what you mean and I know what you're trying to achieve with your idea but if we hire people then don't let them work on their own countries, how will I get crew members who speak Indonesian?

Here are the ideas I've come up with so far:

1. I posted a new recruitment post and we're going to be checking the applications and holding interviews soon. This gives the players who are unhappy with the current service to apply and help us improve things.

2. Hiring crew members from different alliances and ID servers - this way we have representatives of more than one server and one alliance

3. As always, MHs are NEVER allowed to work on the servers they play on or have access to any tools of the servers they play on.

Hello Kylie,

There are some rules need to be clarified:

1. The clear job description for MHs, Support and Admin.. I see that there have been many unclear job that makes Admin can also do MHs' job.

2. A clear line between Support and MHs to make no collusion in playing a server. I realize Supports are welcomed to played at any servers. Then, I noticed that Supports have a great relationship with MHs. These can be ambiguous.

3. I'm aware that MHs are allowed to played at co.id as long as he doesn't work at that server. Better change this rules into MHs of co.id don't allowed to play at co.id to prevent any biased decision in helping each other.

4. In hiring crews, I think better a few but good at quality rather than a bunch with no morality. You can see that the case of ID2 happened is because that crew has no idealism in playing. Requirement and Qualification is needed. There should be more than one person to decide whether the candidates are qualified to become crews or MHs.

5. Last, for Akilina and her team, we believe you could fairly see the biased decision she created. Problems had been many but never become this large. There are not only one or two persons loss, it's a bunch. Besides prove already been given to you.

Regards,

MataHari

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast