Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Complaints Investigation

Thanks for your suggestions MataHari!

#1 is one the team suggested as well and I also plan to post something explaining the role of each different type of crew member to the forum.

2. This is harder to achieve. We need our team to have a good working relationship but also, I can't tell the crew who they can be friends with, even if I did I couldn't stop them and neither could they. Basically it's the same as befriending players on a server.

3. I can suggest this idea, but it's not fool proof. The team can still make friends with players in the forums and on other domains if the player plays there and ID. It's less likely but still fully possible. Also we have crew members who have played on ID for years who will still have friends playing here. I can't replace someone just because they played ID in the past and got to know a lot of players. That's how they got their position, they were seen as passionate about the game and maybe some of them stood out as community leaders.

At the moment we have 4 MHs working on Travian ID and no one has made any complaint against them. I've checked their work on the servers and found no issues there. I have no reason to believe they have broken any trust or abused the tools. It seems that people are worried about Multihunters in general rather than the 4 individuals who we have working here. So it seems to me it is a larger and more generic issue (Akilina's case aside).

4. We do our best during the interview process to find trustworthy team members but it's easy to pretend to be trustworthy in a 1 hour interview. One thing we can try differently is make a required probation period for all new crew members. Let them only work as Supporters or Moderators for a few months until they have proven they're trustworthy and reliable, then we can consider them for MH positions. What do you think of that idea?

Sorry if it sounds like I'm shutting down a lot of ideas here. I'm just trying to show that some solutions aren't bullet proof and by talking about the pros and cons maybe we can come up with the best solutions.

Banned

Hi, can we know result investigation?
    When ifn / account our friend will be release?

Another feedback from me.

About no. 3
    If it's about befriended with MH, I myself befriended with one of Travian ID's MH. Professionalism is the key. I never ask him to make me special instead he help me with a lot information about rules and how to report a player about script detection, about multi ids. So again, it all about the morality and professionalism of MH.

No. 4
    Well, I agree that new members should have a great training. It's like in the real world where few months are needed to make a person hired. Besides, few months, I think annual auditing is needed to prevent case like Akilina's.

As you see that Akilina's case is about her and new crew member she hired. Does training work with those members?
    There have never been any cleared information how they become crew. There is never a clear information how Akilina become Admin. It all just happened.

How to audit, then we can see how the game improve in both how player achieve their satisfaction. Survey? I think it's not credible. Sometimes random interviews through out random player can achieve a better feedback.

By the feedback given to you, I think punishment and reward are needed. The culture of Indonesian is completely different with others. In Indonesian, the one who praised the boss get the great benefit. I study a lot about Cross Culture, so if you just receive feedback from the boss (Admin), then the crew who praises her get the best score. Sometimes, you just need to sneak to see what is done by the boss and the crew. Agree with that?

Regards,

MataHari

Dear Kylie,

Sorry if you think i am rude, but that`s reality, i played this game since idx1, around at 2009, and truly honest at idx the first time i play trav admin or MH still doing a good job and thats still continue until i am finish my idx3 and half idx4 to retired. I come back play at December 2012 i found many of player use bribery to MH, why they know MH because MH always selling their gold (their salary from trav to their friends) thats why i said if you choose MH you should choose from someone who does`t need money from game. If MH still need money from game corruption will be still there.

Sorry my english worst, btw i dont have much time to emailing you about this game, why? cause i am customer at here, why i must looking finding to proof my words? thats your job to fix this, not mine zzzzzzzzz. Thats why event i dont want to be MH, being MH like pain in the ass to me.

Just fixed it and please dont defends from my idea or my protest, if you just defends i believe you never learn from mistake, you even not said SORRY to all player at Indonesian Server because if many case happened at here? zzzzzzzz and you still want me to be polite? jkjkjkjkjk what kind of manners of that? Sorry i became rude again.
    Last edited by Trav_Admin; 10-29-2014 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Removed talk of ban...

maybe the best way of all of this, Recruiting someone who is not from indonesian and can speak indonesian. in that case, there will be no more Indonesian travian team that helping each other. The game will be more fairly and the travian team will not have friends in indonesian to be helped.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."

its sad to see what happen here TravID is like a child to me. I spend tons of time and power to help her grow. I hope you can find new admin asap and make everything better.

to all Travian players, I just want to say that its not an easy task being an admin. as the middle man between management and players, the work-load that they have to carry is so heavy. the pressure from both management and players are very high. Management need them to finish their works on time, players want them to solve problems immediately. oh.. not to mention that admin dont have holiday.

being admin will use up almost all of your time and energy, in other word; admin dont have much life outside travian. this is one of the reason why I resigned from the position because im building my own family and im not sure if i have the time and the energy to manage both family and Travian. It was hard but in the same time it was also an easy decision to leave travian. it was hard because im one of few who setup travian ID, I wanted to hold on to it forever. it was easy because it doesnt worth that much compare to my life and my family.

so please respect your future admin because he's/she's the one that will managing the game that he/she love without be able to play it.

I wish all the best for Travian Indonesia.

Banned

Dear admin germany,
    My Account : Acanthaz (member since 2009)
    Has been delete by Akilina.
    Can you release my account? I'm gold player, and now as a leader big aliance at server ts3.

If travian ID not profesional and fair this case, i will use social media and another forum.. for sharing aboout travian indonesian (about Admin use Tools for help user!)

AcanthaZ, I thought you wrote to our Customer Service Management team about this and SCM Minke was checking if we can restore your account for you? I will ask her to give me an update. If you wrote to our complaints email you will get a response there.

MataHari:
    100% agreed! I don't like to "sneak" to get feedback but of course we have been working closely with the ID Team since we became aware of what was happening, so now the team has a good line of communication with their SCM Minke and myself if they want to give us feedback about how things are being done on Travian Indonesia if they can't speak to the CM about it. I like transparency and I want everyone to know about these new and improved communication channels.

And also, I am very sorry about what happened here, of course. I guess I didn't verbalise my apology or make it clear here on the forum. If we could have foreseen this happening we would have prevented it all together. A bad day for the players is a bad day for us all here on the TG team as well!

- Kylie

Edit: Kenjiro:
    You keep accusing the team of accepting bribery and things. I can investigate this all month, and I DO take these sorts of things extremely seriously. If I have proof of what you're describing, those team members would be fired and even potentially sued by the company. But if you have evidence that you refuse to give me because it's not your job, you're not actually helping anyone: you're not helping me, yourself or your fellow players. I'm spending my time here trying to improve things for everyone and you keep tearing that down. If you really have something email it to me:
    complaints@traviangames.com

If you're just talking and tearing people down because you're pissed off, please, take some time away from the PC, get some fresh air, come back and kill some troops to let your anger out before you come and continue posting. I get that you're angry, I really do, and I'm doing everything I can to be fair and solve all the issues I find, but at some point we have to draw a line between facts and suspicions and try to do our best to move on and continue creating a better future. I know it will take time to rebuild trust, it's something the team have to earn back. I know you can't click your fingers and suddenly stop being angry. I'm just asking you to work with us all (the team and the players together) to make things better. The more info I have the faster I can solve things, the more solutions and feedback I'm given the faster we can improve things. 2 heads are better than 1! and well... over 200 people have read this thread

I think that's fair... Does anyone agree?

And thank you very much to everyone who has contacted me with reports, feedback and ideas. It's really great to see everyone pulling together in this situation! I know you don't have to give me any feedback at all, but I'm glad you have, because it helps me see exactly what the community really want and we can combine our ideas together

Banned

So sad.
    Because, i'm join date september 2009

Can admin germany create my join date 2009?

Hello Kylie,

I'm just going to add three points that come up.

1. About the new admin, I know that TG will not able to train a new member to become admin of travian, so the issue now is Teph (one of the crew) will become admin. My opinion rather than using old crew who relate to Akilina, better train a new one. In order to fulfill the reformation, then a new admin from a new background is needed.

2. The reason I don't think giving the admin position to old crew is because some of them have made their own team. Well, you can use the feedback by asking randomly why ID players don't want the old crew become Admin. The collusion won't be easy to denied. Of course, you don't want the second case of akilina right? If you want to do the polling, survey, etc. you will find out the answer. I'm sure ID players will help you find the answer.

3. How to train them? Well, the suggestion will be taking the old admin, in the case, SubZero to help training. As people can see he is a good admin and you can trust him as we all member trusted him.
    By asking the favor, you can both have a good new admin moral quality and you don't need extra time to train. SubZero had stated he loved travian as his child, so the favor won't be as hard as it looks.

Regards,

MataHari

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast