Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Complaints Investigation

Default Complaints Investigation

Hello everyone,

Recently, we’ve received a lot of complaints from players concerned about the way the Travian Indonesia Team uses information from the game tools.

We take the misuse of our tools very seriously, and therefore we investigate any potential misuse thoroughly.

Until we have finished investigating exactly what happened in this particular case on ID2, we have decided to put the Community Manager, Akilina, on Administrative leave. During this time Betty La Fea will be managing the Indonesian team.

We will also be assessing the customer service provided on the Travian ID domain and will give extra training to all team members including our expectations and requirements for supporting players.

If you feel you have information that will help us in our investigation or if you have a complaint about the customer service on Travian ID please contact our Customer Service Management Team directly here:

complaints@traviangames.com

While I understand this is a frustrating situation, please help us by continuing to follow the forum and game rules. Posts that contain swearing, insults, abuse or threats will be deleted, and the poster will be infracted. Travian is a game for people from all age groups and backgrounds and we thank you for helping us make it welcoming for everyone who wants to join our great community.

Thank you, we appreciate your understanding and patience.

The TG Team

thank you for your attention , may be a game of Travian Indonesia accommodate for all communities , backgrounds professions and age groups that can run in an honest , fair and uphold high neutrality , both from the administrative team as well as from all the players .

salam for all....
    musashi
    Last edited by acunge; 09-27-2014 at 10:23 PM.

Thank you for your quick action. We're so glad that TG headquarter has listened to our complaints by doing all the necessary investigations on Indonesia Team.
    We welcome Betty La Fea and hope that she will be able to reorganize the team and regain our trust on Travian ID.

I personally agree with you that no swearing, insults, abuse or threats are allowed in the forum. But the recent outrages in the forum were actually a reflection of despair. We didn't know where to report or who to speak with, since the CM herself was suspected of being involved in this matter.

I really hope with the better management, Indonesian players will continue to play on Travian ID domain. Otherwise, it is possible that many of them will migrate to .com or other country's domain.

Regards,
    Felix

Quote Originally Posted by kucing-garong View Post
    Thank you for your quick action. We're so glad that TG headquarter has listened to our complaints by doing all the necessary investigations on Indonesia Team.
    We welcome Betty La Fea and hope that she will be able to reorganize the team and regain our trust on Travian ID.

I personally agree with you that no swearing, insults, abuse or threats are allowed in the forum. But the recent outrages in the forum were actually a reflection of despair. We didn't know where to report or who to speak with, since the CM herself was suspected of being involved in this matter.

I really hope with the better management, Indonesian players will continue to play on Travian ID domain. Otherwise, it is possible that many of them will migrate to .com or other country's domain.

Regards,
    Felix
    or even retiring from travian
    males buat siggy

what's done is done..
    I just hope that this will be the last time..
    if travian does care about player retention, that is..
    "Loosers always complain" they said, but do winners play fairly?
    Jadi, GAME PERANG itu emphasisnya di GAME-nya ato PERANG-nya?

Thanks for your action and we appereciate it very much. Unfortunately many of our friends has been retire because of ths corrupt case. Akilina and some of her staff made many damage here. She delete and banned many id that protesting to her, always delete many posting and evidence that protest to her, even id3 get the impact and many innocent id has been banned without any make sense reason.

Once again thank you very much for your action, i hope you're not only punished akilina but every single staff that involved on this corrupt case especially gandiva aka master baw (the person that mention on that evidence) . I really hope you and your new team will regain the trust of travian player and travian will become the largest and the best web based game again.

Regards and respect

ZEr0S
    A champion shows who he is by what he does when he's tested. When a person gets up and says, "I can still do it", he's a champion

-God Realm-
    Alexis - Pegasus - Fatalwave

Quote Originally Posted by ZEr0S View Post
    Thanks for your action and we appereciate it very much. Unfortunately many of our friends has been retire because of ths corrupt case. Akilina and some of her staff made many damage here. She delete and banned many id that protesting to her, always delete many posting and evidence that protest to her, even id3 get the impact and many innocent id has been banned without any make sense reason.

Once again thank you very much for your action, i hope you're not only punished akilina but every single staff that involved on this corrupt case especially gandiva aka master baw (the person that mention on that evidence) . I really hope you and your new team will regain the trust of travian player and travian will become the largest and the best web based game again.

Regards and respect

ZEr0S

Agreed. Regarding the lost posts (especially for ID3), as a direct consequence of several accounts deletion done by akilina, is it possible to recover them all? We need an immediate confirmation from TG.

If those posts are permanently gone, then what she did is, without question, UNFORGIVABLE and she must be BANNED and EXPELLED from Travian Indonesia Team FOREVER. This is a WARNING and an EXEMPLARY PUNISHMENT intended to STOP anyone in this position from committing the same power abuse either for personal or certain group interests. What a shame!!

Regards,
    Felix

Quote Originally Posted by kucing-garong View Post
    Agreed. Regarding the lost posts (especially for ID3), as a direct consequence of several accounts deletion done by akilina, is it possible to recover them all? We need an immediate confirmation from TG.
    we can try this, i guess?
    send them the SS from WT as well

Quote Originally Posted by Trav_Admin View Post
    If you feel you have information that will help us in our investigation or if you have a complaint about the customer service on Travian ID please contact our Customer Service Management Team directly here:

complaints@traviangames.com
    "Loosers always complain" they said, but do winners play fairly?
    Jadi, GAME PERANG itu emphasisnya di GAME-nya ato PERANG-nya?

Hi guys,

If you own a forum account that was deleted that you want reinstated please email complaints@traviangames.com as SpaceMonkey suggested. I can't promise that we can reinstate them since they were deleted but we can certainly check if it's possible.

As for the deleted posts, A lot of them weren't actually physically removed, so it will be possible for us to restore some messages. However, this will take time. Minke (Akilina's boss) and myself (Kylie - One of Minke's supervisors) don't speak Indonesian, so you can imagine it's quite difficult and time consuming to read everything!

Our first priority is making sure all the players who wrote in game messages to Support and to the Multihunters get replies as they have been waiting a long time now and some of them were banned.

I really thank you for your patience while we work on improving things. It will take some time but we will reach our goal.

Super Moderator Bram Stoker Draco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trav_Admin View Post
    Our first priority is making sure all the players who wrote in game messages to Support and to the Multihunters get replies as they have been waiting a long time now and some of them were banned.

I really thank you for your patience while we work on improving things. It will take some time but we will reach our goal.
    Some players from x3 server (idx) complain about the banned. More than 3x24hr their message not been replied. Please don't take too long for this.
    LIVE HARD - DIE GREAT

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast